Friday 17 October 2008

Surrogate Tappping

Surrogate tapping is a very useful form of EFT. I have been able to help loved ones living in a different timezone to me. It was impossible to arrange a time to have a phone session.

Well, I was on the bus going to work the other day and a teenager was talking loudly in an angry way to her friends about an incident that had happened to her. I didn't hear her words because I was listening to my ipod. I turned it up to try and tune her out but I could still hear her tone and felt the agitated waves of energy she was spreading throughout the bus.

I wanted to ask her to stop but knew that would be futile. Then I realised what I really wanted to do was to help her so she didn't feel so angry. Then I thought of tapping for her surrogately. So I did. After doing the set up phrase silently whilst tapping the side of my hand I touched the different points on the face slowly whilst breathing at every touch. (It is called 'touch and breath' technique and does not look weird like tapping does, especially as my elbow was resting on the window, with my hand on my head.) Very soon I heard her laugh and her tone changed and she stopped dominating the conversation with her friends.