Monday 25 August 2008

EFT at bedtime

I am posting two videos here from Brad Yates because I want to easily get to them. (I just click on the feed button on my toolbar and there I will find this post.) They are wonderful to tap along with before bed. However I didn't want to get distracted by the other videos on my YouTube favourites list.

But first, for those readers who are not familiar with the enormous scope of EFT here is an enjoyable video showing impressive results that can be achieved. I love that guy at the end doing jumping jacks after having been confined to a wheelchair for a few years.



Now here is "Tap of the Evenin'" with Brad Yates.



This is an interesting version of Ho'oponopono, which is from Hawaii. I'm glad I've found out how to pronounce it now.



I tapped with this Ho'oponopono video last night along with the Tap O' the Evening video and as I was getting ready for bed I found myself spontaneously being grateful for the tiny things - the layout of my stairs, the sink, my electric toothbrush and so on. And the first thought that I woke up with was "O God you are so magnificent". Mind you I often wake up with that thought.